SeaCows is an AMM-based NFT marketplace to instantly trade NFTs. Aside from buying and selling NFTs, traders and web3 projects can create their own liquidity pools to receive LP earnings and provide maximum NFT liquidity.
An NFT AMM is the decentralised alternative to centralised marketplaces such as Opensea or Magic Eden. As opposed to a bid-and-buy model it utilises liquidity pools with which anyone can interact.
- 1.Shared Liquidity Model: Every single liquidity pool created via the SeaCows protocol allows LPs to share liquidity for the same NFT collection. At the same time LPs earn yields based on their share of the pool.
- 2.ERC721 & ERC1155 Compatibility: LPs can create both ERC721 and ERC1155 based pools.
- 3.ERC20 Compatible Trading Pairs: Any ERC20 token can be used as a trading pair when creating a pool.
- 1.Degen NFT Trading: As a trader, you interact directly with a smart contract that concentrates liquidity which makes NFT trading more efficient, secure, and cost-effective.
- 2.Gaming: To blockchain games an NFT AMM provides a seamless and decentralised way to buy and sell in-game assets, while ensuring that there's always liquidity available for popular assets. All to increase player engagement and reduce fraud.
- 3.NFT Creators: As an NFT Creator, you avoid any third-party marketplaces and can create your own liquid market with lower fees and more control over floor prices and royalties to ultimately guarantee greater financial benefits when monetizing your creative work.
- 4.DeFi: To DeFi protocols an NFT AMM provides a valuable addition offering increased liquidity, access to new markets, trustless trading, and seamless integration.